I am ready to learn the baby's gender so we can start loading you up on our baby supplies and clothing. The kids are betting on what they think baby will be, but I don't want to bet bc I really will love either! So looking forward to being an Aunt! Let's hope Seth does not nickname the baby Washington, as he has been talking about some funny things lately...and he now wants a sister. Maybe he means a girl for you! Love you bunches! Now you have me blogging!
I am ready to learn the baby's gender so we can start loading you up on our baby supplies and clothing. The kids are betting on what they think baby will be, but I don't want to bet bc I really will love either! So looking forward to being an Aunt! Let's hope Seth does not nickname the baby Washington, as he has been talking about some funny things lately...and he now wants a sister. Maybe he means a girl for you! Love you bunches! Now you have me blogging!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha Washington! I love that kid.
ReplyDeleteYay for Blogs! They are fun!