Well he Trent almost here and it's showing! Daddy is talking to him every day and trying to coerce him to come out. This is my last food comparison. I will probably take one each week with a watermelon to show how my belly is still growing. I hope they have red, seedless next time! This one was yellow with seeds. Not as yummy as red.
There is some hope yet with Joel's AP training. He found out they are offering one at TCU but the session is "closed." He looked online and there was no waiting list so he put his name on it. He's going to call tomorrow to speak to someone. If I were in charge I would let him in considering the circumstances. =) Say a prayer!

i don't remember if i told you, but i love the pictures with the food! so great! you are almost there!
ReplyDeleteThank you! =)
ReplyDeletePardon a dumb question, but what is the AP training for?
ReplyDeleteHe will be teaching AP (Advanced Placement) Music Theory in the fall and he has to be trained and tested before he can teach it.
ReplyDeleteOh, I see... I hope he can get in, then!!
ReplyDelete