Things have been going so well with baby Trent. He is such a joy and just a perfect baby. We are truly blessed beyond measure. He has adjusted to life on the outside quite well. He sleeps 4-5 hours at a time during the night and the other night he actually slept for 7 hours straight! It was awesome. He gets his love for sleep from both sides. My mom says I was sleeping up to 10 hours at 3 weeks old. And I STILL need tons of sleep to this day...except lately. God has given me special mommy energy stores. =)
Meeting his first cousins Seth, Marissa and Tyler. =) Trent is their FIRST first cousin to be born. They have been waiting a while for this.
In the car after his first Dr. appointment. I got him a sticker at checkout. =) He did a great job!
We like to fix his hair like Daddy's.
Daddy and Mommy were singing to him and he smiled with his eyes open! Remarkable.
Sometimes he looks at things so intently! It's pretty funny.




Hey kristen! I've had your blog address since you sent it out at school. Thought i'd check in and see if you've had your baby - Congratulations!!!! I'm happy for your little family :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Gina!! I hope you are doing well. Enjoy the rest of the summer!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I want Katie to sleep 7 hours too! She and Trent need to talk. He is really cute!
ReplyDeletecongratulations again lady! you, joel, and trent are like the cutest little family! i love it! i'm glad everything is going well for you all :)
ReplyDeleteOh Dina, I think that was just God giving us some rest so we could survive. He hasn't slept like that again. =) He will go for four hours straight though and that's really good for a 2 week old! I'll have him give Katie a call.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jeanifer! We are so happy. =)