Daddy was playing the piano for Trent and he loved it. I got this on video. =) I guess I should figure out how to get those videos onto the computer....hmmm. I'll work on that. This was such a sweet moment. I just cried watching it. I love my family. These are the moments I never want to forget. Thank God for technology!
Trent got to go to Sunday School for the first time yesterday and he was such a good boy. He was the star of the day and he slept the whole time! Everyone was just gaga over him. As well they should be! He is pretty much the cutest little guy ever. =) We all dressed in coordinating colors. Yay! I love to match my boys. I can't wait until his shoes fit him. We love shoes. I am very fortunate to have married a man who loves shoes almost as much as I do. Go ahead...be jealous.
It was so much fun to show him off at church. It was actually his due date, so that was fun! It is hard to believe that he could still be inside me right now. No thanks! I'm glad he came when he did. It was the perfect time. I can't wait to take him to church again and let more people see him. Maybe next time we will go to the service and I will just sit in the cry room with him during the music. It's pretty loud and I don't want to upset my sweet boy. =)
Well, I must say that Daddy comes by his love of shoes honestly... my boss asked me how many pairs of shoes I had the other day, and dared me that it was over 40... and he's right (if you count slippers, etc.) So Trent is gonna be a snappy shoe-wearing boy:-)
ReplyDeleteYeah I was thinking about how many I had today. Just looking at my shelves I'd be willing to bet I have over 50. Maybe I'll count them one day. =)
ReplyDeleteShoes are wonderful! And so is your little boyboy! I cannot wait to meet him in person. I love that he'll be raised so well and with such a great love of music.
ReplyDelete