Joel and I went to the doctor today and it was awesome! We found out that we only have to wait 3 more weeks to name baby! That's right, we will know the gender in 3 short weeks! In the mean time, we have TMEA in San Antonio so time is going to FLY by.
I have gained 5 pounds since my last visit. That makes 8 pounds total. My belly is definitely sticking out. This week it seems to have really popped out there.
We also got to hear baby's heartbeat and yes there is still just one. =) It was so awesome and I could have listened to it forever. It's a good thing Joel recorded it on his phone. Now we CAN listen to it forever. The Dr. had a hard time finding baby's heartbeat because he/she was moving so much! I can't feel the movement yet but she says I should be able to in about 5 or so more weeks.
Everything seems to be going just perfectly. =) I can't wait until the Dr. can get a look at baby's organs to make sure they are functioning properly. Annnnndd we will see the little gender parts as well. =)
3 weeks!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI know we are SO excited!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! I'm sure you are both thrilled to find out the sex.
ReplyDeleteYour baby's Mimi cannot wait, either!!!
ReplyDelete