Monday, February 8, 2010

15 Weeks

Here is a photo of me at 15 Weeks. Baby was the size of a large avocado: 4in.
Well I'm full swing into the 2nd trimester and I have read that I will be more hungry than ever! I'm going to have to stock up on healthy snacks to keep at school. I have string cheese, crackers, V8, Laughing Cow swiss cheese, pretzels, raisins...I need to keep a big thing of carrots in my mini fridge. Love carrots and I know baby will too!
Last night I did a little experiment with guacamole. You may remember me having a bad stomach reaction to avocados last month. Well I ate a little bit of guacamole and my stomach never hurt! I think maybe I was just overdoing it a little. I'll have to ask my dr. about that.
I've started keeping a note in my phone of things to ask the dr. because if I don't do that I will forget! I always feel so silly when she asks if I have any questions and I just stare blankly.
We name baby 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks friend! I can't wait to make a book out of these. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that you should choose an avocado for baby after the bad vibes from it... but maybe that was just a fluke, huh:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book said avocado! Luckily I tried some guacamole on Sunday and it didn't hurt my tummy. Maybe it was just an overdose of avocados!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just make sure the cheese is pasteurized! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always! That's why I had to give up feta. =(

    ReplyDelete