Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a.....

BOY!
Yay! We are so excited about our little boy.
His name is Trent James Bourdier and we can't wait to meet him in July!
We were nervous at first because the tech said, "your baby is curled up in a ball." She promised us she wouldn't let us leave without knowing. So she looked at all his organs to check him over before returning to the special area!
By the end of the appointment we knew he was a boy and he had totally flipped the opposite direction! She said he is very active! Everything measured up great but they couldn't get a good look at his spine so we get another sonogram in 4 weeks! The tech told us that he is measuring a little big but not too big. I guess we will have a big boy on our hands!
Here are a few shots of him. He is so cute!
First are his cute little feet.
On the right side of this photo is his little face. =)
She took a 4D photo of him so we could see his little face better. Joel thinks he looks like me. We got a better look at his lips in the office and Joel says they curve on top like mine. =)
We will see!
Here is our little singing man! He had his mouth open and it was too cute!
He looks very happy to be our son. We are SO happy to be his mommy and daddy.
"We love you Trent James Bourdier!
We can't wait to hold you."
Love, Your mommy and daddy



7 comments:

  1. Little one is precious! What a handsome fellow:) I'm so excited, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the lips comment...we will have to wait and see! He looks perfect already, love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so precious! I was thinking "he will certainly be musically inclined" and then I saw him singing! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is precious! He will be tall and slim and handsome and musical!!!!! I love the name choice, too! He (and you) has made his Mimi very happy today:-)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FRIEND! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! He is SOOOO cute! He is going to be a blend of ya'll two, I think. But he definitely has your lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you everyone. I am so proud of him. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that last one so much! It's so sweet. That photo reminds me of Tyler's that I put in his sonogram frame. Love you Baby Trent!

    ReplyDelete